Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and I’ve been searching for the perfect Valentine’s gifts for my two loves! I’ve gotten my kids Valentine’s Day gifts since they were little. I will admit as they got older it became more difficult, their tastes became more expensive and more picky. But, now I think they appreciate the more sentimental gifts as opposed to the more practical.
I try to get them things that have more meaning and remind them of past memories and moments. I try to get items from Etsy so I can support other creative artists and small businesses at the same time.
Here’s a list of some items that have made the short list…
For Him: 22 year old son
- My Son is a beer aficionado and loves craft beer. This beer art print is nostalgic and something he would love.
- He’s not a coffee drinker, but he does love some hot chocolate. I thought he would love this mug because we’ve often joked about how hard “adulting” can be. My friend Jenny creates some really funny mugs in her shop, Fuzzy and Birch.
- I’ve gotten him key chains before, but this time I would want something more durable and personalized. This is leather one is very reasonably priced at under $15.
For Her: 18 year old daughter
- This key chain is perfect for my daughter. She is a singer and avid music fan, so these charms really capture her personality.
- She’s also very much into makeup and has a very full vanity table. These glittery jars will help keep it organized.
- Of course she’ll needs a spectacular cosmetic bag too. My good friend Norma Gomez from Little Honey Bee Studio creates some amazing vibrant art. This cosmetic bag would be perfect.
So there you have my choices. I think they would be happy with any one of them or all of them!
What do you think? What would you choose for a 22 year old boy and 18 year old girl?
Thanks so much for your visit and support! Come back soon!