Hello dear friends! Today I’m sharing a fun tutorial with you today on making this fabulous snowman card. This is a project I did as a design team member for The Crafter’s Workshop.
The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with some product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.
Here’s what you’ll need for this project…
- Strathmore Mixed Media Card
- TCW573s Rockwall
- TCW562s Shattered Triangles
- Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and Salty Ocean
- Sponge applicator
- Unity Stamp Season Snowman 1b-794
- Staz-On acrchival ink Jet Black
- painter’s tape
- I use some painter’s tape to section off the front of the card and protect the back from any ink, it also holds the card in place. Using the Rockwall stencil and Vintage Photo distress ink, I created a base for the scene.
2. The to create a wintery scene in the back, I used Shattered Triangles and Salty Ocean distress ink rubbing it on softly with the sponge applicator.
3. Unity Stamps has some great designs in their Itty Bitty line and this snowman was perfect for this Holiday card. Using Staz-On archival ink gives a sharp and clean impression.
4. I painted the body and hat of the snowman with some white and black acrylic paint. The stars with some gold metallic paint. This gives him a little more detail.
This is a wonderful little card to make for a friend and attach it to a gift or send it in the mail.
A handmade card is a touching and memorable gift this time of year. I hope you give this tutorial a try and make sure to come back for more inspiration from our team.