It’s been a while since I was in my studio and getting my hands dirty. But, today I got back in there and created this wings art journal page. I needed to remind myself how therapeutic creating art can be and it was very nice to be creating again.
I’ve been going through a lot of personal health issues (being diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes, Liver problems) and that has forced me to take a step back from my business, doing art shows and creating new pieces. But, slowly I’m getting back into it and the first step is to create this art journal page.
This colorful art journal page has some wings that inspire me to rise out of sadness and worry.
I started with a page that had some left over paint from a stencil I used on another page. You can see that tutorial here.
Here are the products I used…
- Doodled Pattern in 12″ x 12″ TCW593 and in 6″ x 6″ TCW593S
- Three Tags 6″ x 6″ TCW624s
- Angel Wings 6″ x 6″ TCW616s
- Liquitex Modeling Paste
- Americana Acrylics in Teal Green, Whispering Turquoise, Fawn, Marigold
- Decoart Media Line Shimmer Mists in Yellow and Turquoise
I promise to get some more posts and art out soon. Thanks so much friends for your support!